KFK's Adventures #12 KFK's Adventures #12

wow

This is definitely the best one yet by far. Awesome freaking job lol.

Short- Pump It Short- Pump It

Short.

Make it longer. I know that couldn't have taken you more than half an hour. Also.. it got off sync reeeeally badly at the beginning. I don't really know what a solution is for that but... I'm sure you can find something.

Still a good movie.

Maxaroni5 responds:

the sync has been fixed. you can't really trust the internet so i always speed up my flash before i put it on newgrounds and then slow it down later.

Faces Faces

cool

I like seeing stuff like this... gives me a break from all the unoriginal garbage out there.

Who was that music from? Did you find it in the audio portal? Please tell me.

laddie-bo responds:

the music? i made it on garageband. i needed something mellow, and that worked.

Sonic & The 16bit World 2 Sonic & The 16bit World 2

It was pretty good.

But.. the voices drove me nuts. It was really not funny... and it just freaking dragged on.. but the graphics were nice. Keep working...

txtWurld - txtBob txtWurld - txtBob

good job

to nal1702... you, and the thousands of people like you on newgrounds, are complete, freaing, retards. This animation had to have taken a good bit of time to do, and you people who have never attempted anything with flash do not know what you are talking about. at all!

Computer Is Your Friend Computer Is Your Friend

it was ok...

It would have been better had your idea been original. Legendary Frog did that I think... but still, good job.

alias rorikin: reborn alias rorikin: reborn

freaking sweet

You definitely need to make this into a full movie or series or something. It looks awesome.

detention talk detention talk

good job

I didn't exactly find it too terribly funny but.. the animation was pretty good so it doesn't matter.. um.. on the snot dripping thing, don't keep using the same movie clip over and over (if that's how you did it), because the boogers on the desk just disappeared everytime... other than that pretty good job.

G-9 G-9

awesome

great work. nice idea and graphics... and the song kind of sounded like sonic the hedgehog to me...

Lightsaber Lightsaber

to monkeyboy

you have created 0 flash yet you are giving him crap. Do you even know what tweening is? Tweening wouldnt have even been possible in this kind of movie you retard!

I liked it. I've seen it done before but this one turned out pretty good. And you have a gnarly hair-do.