Mazed collection 1 Mazed collection 1

sad spoon..

You... and people like you.. really piss me off. I HATE when people give 0's for STUPID reasons like that! The flash was decent without a preloader!

I liked it. Next time, focus on one specific game and make that more detailed. Good job.

RAMION0 responds:

thank you and i fully agree oh and im coming out with a full version of mouse on through with over 30 level;s and more levels added weekly or so

City Defender City Defender

cool but...

around level 3 my aiming thing disappears and I... die. Other than that it was pretty cool.

CrazY Ball CrazY Ball

jeez!

Dang dude that was amazing! I don't know how you didn't get higher scores than that. I had so freaking much fun playing that. Make more!

Collection of games v1.5 Collection of games v1.5

good job.

Those were all awesome but... They could be about ten times cooler with just a tad bit better graphics. Keep it up.

Jimi Hendrix is a pimp.

-Christmas Cursor- -Christmas Cursor-

to last review...

this type of game has been done maaany many times so... Gamecubicle probably didn't originally come up with the game in the first place.
To you: good job. I have about the crappiest mouse ever so I didn't even get past level one but.. I liked it.

TrueDarkness responds:

Thanks a lot, you saved me a lot of time typing for the reviewer below you, thanks.
Glad you liked!